By entering this site you acknowledge and agree to all terms and conditions stated herein.
Welcome to our "Internet Site", with our home page at http://www.nonstopbygulfstream.com.
These terms and conditions create a binding agreement that conditions your use of this Internet Site (the "Agreement"). Please read this Agreement carefully. By accessing and using this Internet Site you agree to all of its terms and conditions, and your permission to access and use this Internet Site is based on your agreement. If you do not agree, you do not have permission to access or use this Internet Site or to download any materials or images from this Internet Site. If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, please leave this Internet Site.
- This is an Agreement between you (the user of this Internet Site) and Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation ("Gulfstream").
- The information contained in this Internet Site has been compiled by Gulfstream from internal and external sources prepared solely for the purpose of providing information to interested parties about Gulfstream, its affiliates and its products and services.
- Gulfstream makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information and materials provided.
- Gulfstream and its officers, employees, affiliates, representatives or agents shall not be held liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this Internet Site, or from your reliance on any information provided at this Internet Site.
- Gulfstream reserves the right to make changes to the information in this Internet Site, or to the services described therein. The information and material provided in this Internet site does not constitute an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities, and must not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision.
- All content and materials on this Internet Site are owned or controlled by Gulfstream and are protected by applicable United States and worldwide laws, including copyright and other intellectual property laws. By using the Internet Site, you will not obtain any ownership or intellectual property rights in its content, materials or information.
- You are hereby granted a personal, non-exclusive, revocable, nontransferable license to view such content and materials, but only while accessing this Internet Site. Except as otherwise expressly provided, all rights are reserved. Except as otherwise expressly provided, the reproduction, adaptation, distribution, performance or display of this Internet Site and any content and materials on this Internet Site are prohibited. Except as otherwise expressly provided, all commercial use of this Internet Site or any content or material on this Internet Site is strictly prohibited.
- You may download images only: (1) for your personal use for non-commercial purposes with no modification or further reproduction of the content; or (2) if you accept and agree to the Corporate Imagery Usage Agreement located here which is incorporated by reference as if fully set forth herein. The content may not otherwise be copied or used in any other way.
Any download of images for personal non-commercial use under this Paragraph is subject to the following terms: (a) Gulfstream owns and retains any copyrights it owns in the images; and (b) no copyright license (express or implied) is granted to the user, other than the right to reproduce the images without alteration for non-commercial, personal use only.
- The products, technology and processes described in this Internet Site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Gulfstream or other third parties. No license is granted with respect to those intellectual property rights.
- All information and materials contained in this site are provided to you "AS IS," WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- IN NO EVENT WILL GULFSTREAM BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, EVEN IF YOU CLAIM TO HAVE NOTIFIED GULFSTREAM ABOUT SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS BY ANY THIRD PARTIES.
- Gulfstream may in its sole discretion revoke and terminate your permission to access and use this Internet Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You agree that if asked to do so, you will not access this site. If you violate any of the terms of this Agreement, you further agree that Gulfstream may deny you access to this Internet Site for that reason.
- This Internet Site may provide links or references to other sites, but Gulfstream has no responsibility for the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Any links to other sites are provided merely as a convenience to the users of this Internet Site.
- The trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and other identifiers used for Gulfstream’s products and services on this Internet Site are protected intellectual property of Gulfstream in the United States and internationally. No use of any of these may be made without the prior, written authorization of Gulfstream, except to fairly, lawfully, accurately, and in a non-disparaging manner identify Gulfstream or its products or services. Any use of Gulfstream's trademarks as meta tags or keywords to trigger advertising on other web sites is prohibited. You may not display this Internet Site or any content from this Internet Site in frames or via in-line links without Gulfstream's express written permission.
- Any communications you send to this Internet Site or otherwise to Gulfstream via this Internet Site or by electronic mail are on a non-confidential basis. Gulfstream does not accept or consider any unsolicited ideas or materials for products or services, or for improvements to products or services, including concepts, inventions, techniques, know-how or designs (collectively "Unsolicited Ideas"). Any Unsolicited Ideas you send to Gulfstream notwithstanding these terms and conditions are deemed assigned and/or licensed to Gulfstream, and Gulfstream shall be free to use the content of any such communications, including any Unsolicited Ideas disclosed therein, for any purpose including developing, manufacturing and/or marketing goods and services.
- You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Internet Site in any way.
- The sender of any communication to this Internet Site or otherwise to Gulfstream shall be responsible for the content and the information contained therein, including its truthfulness and accuracy.
- This Internet Site, all use and access thereof, and this Agreement, are governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, United States of America, exclusive of Georgia's choice or conflict of law rules or principles. Any legal action that you bring arising out of or relating to this Internet Site or this Agreement or the subject matter hereof must be brought in a court of law in Savannah, Georgia. You submit and consent to, and agree not to contest, the personal jurisdiction over you by any such court, nor will you contest the venue of any such court.
- You will indemnify, defend and hold harmless Gulfstream and its directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, suits, arbitrations, proceedings, disputes, losses, liabilities, damages, judgments, appeals, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and legal costs, in connection with third party claims arising from or related to or in connection with your use of the Internet Site or any content or materials on the Internet Site, any default or breach of this Agreement by you, or any negligent act or omission by you. THIS INDEMNITY SHALL APPLY DESPITE ANY ALLEGED OR PROVEN NEGLIGENCE OR FAULT BY GULFSTREAM RELATED TO THE CLAIM. These indemnification obligations will survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Gulfstream concerning your access and use of this Internet Site, and supersedes any prior agreements about the same subject matter. Any rights not otherwise expressly granted by this Agreement are reserved by Gulfstream.
This Agreement may not be modified, except as set forth below.
- You agree that Gulfstream may modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement in its sole discretion, without advance notice, and you agree that your right to access this Internet Site is conditioned on an ongoing basis with your compliance with the then-current version of this Agreement. Gulfstream will post a notice on the Terms and Conditions page of this Internet Site for thirty (30) days following any revisions or modifications to this Agreement. You agree to review that page at least once every thirty (30) days. You will be deemed to have agreed to any new terms and conditions and any new Agreement if you continue to access or use this Internet Site after the passage of thirty (30) days from the time the revised terms and conditions or revised Agreement are first posted. Gulfstream assumes no responsibility for your failure to review this page every thirty (30) days.
- If any portion of this Agreement is ruled invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be deemed amended in order to achieve as closely as possible the same effect as originally drafted. Any invalid or unenforceable portion shall be construed as narrowly as possible in order to give effect to as much of the Agreement as possible.
- California Transparency in Supply Chain Act of 2010. We flow down the federal regulation on combating trafficking in persons on all purchase orders. We require our suppliers to certify that they are compliant with the federal regulation on combating trafficking in persons. We provide training to our supply chain staff on human trafficking and slavery. (As of January 22, 2014)
Jeanette Brewer flies the planet showcasing Gulfstream aircraft to customers. The lead flight attendant in…
Aircraft performance modifications and specifications can sometimes be confusing. But not when it comes to…
Painting by Pixels 5995Surrounded by the stark white walls of an aircraft hangar, the Gulfstream G650, its exterior newly sanded and…
Coming of Age 5615Gulfstream promised tomorrow’s flight experience today with the public unveiling of the Gulfstream G500 and…
Close at Hand 5179Piloting a jet airplane demands an extremely high level of knowledge acquired through specific training…